And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me.

Matthew 18:5

Thursday, March 4, 2010

OUR BLOG IS MOVING TO www.padgettadoption.com


God is incredible. As much as I am proud of my blog, my dear brother-in-law designed a website just for us! This will have links to all of the ways that our family and friends can help us. Joelle's Cup of Mercy coffee page will be opening up soon, and for all of our adoption buddies, we will be selling t-shirts. I am still working on the best way to auction items off. Ways to help us: pray for our family in all aspects (spiritually, physically, emotionally), pray for Joelle--that the Lord protects her in all capacities until we can get her, consider supporting us monthly with any amount ($5, $10, $15, $20), encourage people to buy coffee that supports orphanages around the world and gives us some profit towards the adoption as well, buy t-shirts for the family--great family picture-right? URGENT: WE DO HAVE A MATCHING GRANT ON THE TABLE RIGHT NOW FOR 1,000. EVERY DOLLAR IS DOUBLED! IF WE GET THIS, THEN WE CAN MOVE FORWARD WITH THE HOME STUDY.Please email me at 2girlpadgetts@gmail.com for our address or Facebook me. We also have paypal on the new site. Savior, you can move a mountain. My God is mighty to save--save our daughter, Joelle!

OUR NEW WEBSITE IS www.padgettadoption.com

0 comments: