And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me.

Matthew 18:5

Saturday, February 13, 2010

God is Willing if We Take the Steps of Faith


The Lord can grow children two ways: one is inside our bodies, and the other is inside our hearts. I have had two sweet boys biologically, Jake and Jonah, and have grown one girl in my heart, Juliese. Now, over the last nine months, the Lord, who is willing, has caused my heart to begin to grow again for a sister for our beloved daughter, Juliese. As of February 10th, my husband and I agreed to walk down the wonderful path of adoption yet again. This path will be different because I am only teaching half time and feel that the Lord wants me to continue to do this. Our financial situation is different and yet when I start to get fearful of how we will pay for this adoption, the words that are now embedded in my heart and soul that define the name of our future daughter Joelle pop into my head every time: Jehovah is God and God is willing.
In the next couple of weeks you will see the following on my blog: books and websites about the different types of adoptions, sites of children who need homes, and a place to make an adoption donation. Remember, God is always willing and He will always be our Jehovah, our God. Lord, please watch over Joelle while we make preparations. We pray that this adventure will be a testimony of your grace, mercy, and will continue to reveal your heart: Jesus loves the little children--all the children of the world--red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His Sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

0 comments: